- 4-module program for juniors & seniors in high school as they prepare to transition to post-secondary education and/or employment
- Students will learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms of mental illness, when to get professional help, how to design a fulfilling life as they move into independence, how to use strategies for healthy coping and self-care, and much more!
- Available as
- An in-person or virtual training with MHC trainers delivering the 4 modules to students directly
- A train-the-trainer model whereby schools are given all resources needed to implement the training themselves in perpetuity
* Mental Health Essentials for Educators Part 1 is a prerequisite for the Train-the-Trainer model for this program
- Delivered by experienced clinicians
Our programs are backed by Mental Health America, The JED Foundation, National Academy of Health and Physical Literacy, and Massachusetts Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
Our Mental Health Literacy programs are evidenced-based and have impacted thousands of people in 20+ countries over the past 16+ years.
To our knowledge, MHC is the only organization that provides comprehensive programs on all 4 components of Mental Health Literacy in the U.S. They are adapted from MentalHealthLiteracy.org, the worldwide leading expert in MHL. All of our programs are inclusive, delivered by experienced clinicians and educators, and offered virtually or in-person.
What is Mental Health Literacy?
Explore the 4 components of Mental Health Literacy
Get in Touch
Complete the form to get in touch with us. Someone on our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.