- 1-hour training for athletic coaches and PE/wellness teachers
- Coaches will learn strategies to include mental health as part of the team’s culture, how to identify when athletes need referrals for mental health, how to manage mental health on the field/court, how to take care of their own mental health, and much more!
- Available as
- An in-person training by MHC trainers
- A train-the-trainer model whereby the Athletic Director and/or Guidance Department are given all resources needed to implement the training in perpetuity
- Delivered by experienced clinicians and coaches, offered virtually or in-person
Our programs are backed by Mental Health America, The JED Foundation, National Academy of Health and Physical Literacy, and Massachusetts Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
The staff were engaging, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about mental health. They offered concrete suggestions for helping student-athletes cope with mental health challenges and with creating a healthy team environment.Anonymous Coach, March 2023
Understanding how to approach an athlete can make a big difference in their situation.Anonymous Coach, March 2023
Great training and very helpful. The presentation was run very efficiently and professionally.Anonymous Coach, March 2023
Our Mental Health Literacy programs are evidenced-based and have impacted thousands of people in 20+ countries over the past 16+ years.
To our knowledge, MHC is the only organization that provides comprehensive programs on all 4 components of Mental Health Literacy in the U.S. They are adapted from MentalHealthLiteracy.org, the worldwide leading expert in MHL. All of our programs are inclusive, delivered by experienced clinicians and educators, and offered virtually or in-person.
What is Mental Health Literacy?
Explore the 4 components of Mental Health Literacy
Get in Touch
Complete the form to get in touch with us. Someone on our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.