Our programs are backed by Mental Health America, The JED Foundation, National Academy of Health and Physical Literacy, and Massachusetts Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
- 4-hour training provided to teachers who will implement the evidence-based Mental Health Literacy Curriculum in classrooms (The Mental Health Literacy Curriculum aligns with National Health Education Standards and CASEL Competencies)
- Train-the-trainer model: We train teachers once, they have all the resources they need in perpetuity
- The curriculum is recommended to be taught in one grade level, ranging from grades 7-10
- 6 modules, 7-12 hours of classroom time
- 1 year of data collection with Boston Research Group is included
- Lifetime access to our curriculum materials as we make updates and our Community of Practice (quarterly virtual meetings to ask questions, share materials, etc.)
- Delivered by experienced educators, offered virtually or in-person
“I knew something wasn’t right, but I didn’t have the words for it. This was the best class — with really important information that we all need!”8th Grade Student
“I had been searching for a research based mental health curriculum for our students. I was disappointed with the very few options that I found. The only one I considered before MHC was cost prohibitive and not nearly as comprehensive. When I learned about the MHC curriculum, it checked all the boxes. My teachers could hit the ground running with everything that was given to us AND we were also given more than enough materials and activities to expand on the units in the future. The best part – our students loved it!”K-12 Wellness Director
Our Mental Health Literacy programs are evidenced-based and have impacted thousands of people in 20+ countries over the past 16+ years.
To our knowledge, MHC is the only organization that provides comprehensive programs on all 4 components of Mental Health Literacy in the U.S. They are adapted from MentalHealthLiteracy.org, the worldwide leading expert in MHL. All of our programs are inclusive, delivered by experienced clinicians and educators, and offered virtually or in-person.
What is Mental Health Literacy?
Explore the 4 components of Mental Health Literacy
Get in Touch
Complete the form to get in touch with us. Someone on our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.