- 90-minute program for older adults & their caregivers. Participants will learn:
- how to differentiate between the states of mental health
- how to talk about mental health
- how and where to get professional support strategies for coping with loss and adapting to this chapter of life
- strategies for self-care for yourselves and loved ones
- Delivered by experienced clinicians
- Offered virtually or in-person
Our programs are backed by Mental Health America, The JED Foundation, National Academy of Health and Physical Literacy, and Massachusetts Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
Mental Health Collaborative’s session for our volunteers was full of information and strategies in order to have productive conversations about mental health with young people. The facilitators were knowledgeable about the field and helped build our volunteers skills and comfort level in having these life-saving conversations with youth.– Boston CASA Employee
Our Mental Health Literacy programs are evidenced-based and have impacted thousands of people in 20+ countries over the past 16+ years.
To our knowledge, MHC is the only organization that provides comprehensive programs on all 4 components of Mental Health Literacy in the U.S. They are adapted from MentalHealthLiteracy.org, the worldwide leading expert in MHL. All of our programs are inclusive, delivered by experienced clinicians and educators, and offered virtually or in-person.
What is Mental Health Literacy?
Explore the 4 components of Mental Health Literacy
Get in Touch
Complete the form to get in touch with us. Someone on our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.