- A 3-hour self-paced & interactive e-course program for young adults ages 18-25
- Young adults will learn strategies for healthy coping and self-care, how to recognize the signs and symptoms of mental illness and when to get professional help, how to develop healthy relationships, how to manage transitions during this stage of life, how to design a fulfilling life as they move into independence, and much more!
- Can be licensed to organizations (universities, workplaces, communities, etc.)
- Easily embedded into LMSs
- Course data and analytics available upon request
- Developed by experienced clinicians & features young adult voices
Our programs are backed by Mental Health America, The JED Foundation, National Academy of Health and Physical Literacy, and Massachusetts Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
Our Mental Health Literacy programs are evidenced-based and have impacted thousands of people in 20+ countries over the past 16+ years.
To our knowledge, MHC is the only organization that provides comprehensive programs on all 4 components of Mental Health Literacy in the U.S. They are adapted from MentalHealthLiteracy.org, the worldwide leading expert in MHL. All of our programs are inclusive, delivered by experienced clinicians and educators, and offered virtually or in-person.
What is Mental Health Literacy?
Explore the 4 components of Mental Health Literacy
Get in Touch
Complete the form to get in touch with us. Someone on our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.